Iron Pounder

Almost New Cobra 3 Complete Loaded

I ordered this machine to be loaded like the loaded model 4 just like the bobbin winder and casting of the model 3 better. I have purchased an additional smooth foot for the machine as well as all kinds of needles. Couldn't tell from a brand new machine as I have hardly used it. I bought it for a large contract job that feel apart by the time I got the machine,lol. I will say you can't beat the great support Steve has for his products, he is truely a class act. I'm really selling off my entire shop but wanting to start with this machine. I live in Branson, Missouri and really couldn't see shipping the machine.

We are going back to working iron and would consider trades or partial trades for the following... Nice quality anvil, propane forge, name brand 220 volt mig, 220 volt tig, and willing to look at what else you may have. My boys also need a decent car or truck to drive (nothing older than 2003. I will take 2300.00 for the machine and everything I have extra for it plus a have a lot of thread 69-277 that will go with it as well. Once I sell the machine I will sell that rest. Please just call as I don't get on this site much. 816-982-3416

How much other equipment do you have available. I have a 2003, Chevrolet Silverado, extended cab, 2wd, 5.3, tow package. 37XXX actual. It is on Clovis/Portales, NM craigslist. I have a couple of people looking to buy a complete saddle shop. Thanks Ken

I have a ton of stuff, several hides, all kinds of vintage hand tools, patterns (these are patterns to our own designs of products we have sold), ots and lots of nylon thread. I want to sell the machine first and then see about the rest. I'm considering going back down to a Boss and keeping the rest of the stuff. But I really just don't need the machine.

It is not. I bought it! Great machine. But, you will be able to find a good one. Or contact Steve at Leather Machine Co. He can always find you a used one.