Hello everyone!! I bought this Adler 205-370 Machine as well as a Juki Lu-562. The Juki is perfect for the work I am doing so I am looking to sell my beloved 205-370, I am really in no super hurry to sell it since I love using it so much. It's just allot of machine and I am under using it, this thing is nothing short of amazing! it will sew through anything!!. I do however think there may be some people on this forum that would actually benefit from this beast of a machine and actually use it to its full potential. I am looking to sell it for 3,700.00 i will entertain all reasonable best offers or cash plus trades for Corvette C5 performance parts, superchargers, headers, heads, intakes etc......I am trying to drop a 600hp engine in my vette and this will help foot the bill. If I can't sell it I I may be open to a trade for a good dual needle machine for some perfect french stiches plus some cash. Please feel free to call me anytime at 469.212.3175. I am local to the San Fran cisco bay area, stationed here with the NAVY (hence the TX area code). pick up and delivery would be the responsibility of the buyer. Call or text any time!!! The machine looks about new and runs like new, it runs puuuuurfectly!!!!! This machine blew me away with its capablities, various stitch lengths, speeds, I am including various walking feet, rollore giud, full bench motor , tons of bobbins and needles...everything you need to start sewing with this beast!!!do not miss out!! 469.212.3175 pictures posted soon

Edited by sarc1218

Bump