Does anyone know of a company that sells belt kits for a double layer belt? I have seen numerous kits for single layered bets, but I am looking for one that I can glue myself and practice my hand-stitching and burnishing. As this will be a concealed carry belt I would want the kit to be somewhat substantial, so something like two 6/7oz pieces, or something a little thicker with a liner. Thanks for any and all help.

-Phil

Most of the concealed carry belts I make are about 1/4". Just simply buy two belt blanks or strips from Springfield or who ever. Get a buckle and a couple of chicago screws and either buy a pre made belt loop or make your own and now you have a kit. Old Faithful Holsters sells a double layer kit that is already stitched but undyed. I have not seen anyone that sold an actual double layer kit. Again it should be fairly easy to put together your own kit.

+1

Just cut the inner piece off just short of the fold and have at it. No need to have it a 1/4" where it wraps over the buckle anyway.

Thanks for the replies. I kind of figured that was going to be my option, but just wanted to make sure there was not something like this already out there as a kit. Thanks again.

-Phil