wind power

Jrm Clips Has Got It Right!

Hi Folks,

A few posts ago I had a rant about JRM Clips...it was the culmination of lost emails, a dropped order and later it was an email address mishap which got me on a roll.

Since then I have gotten two orders from them and the quality is top notch and the price is fanatstic too; If you can buy in bulk the pricing is even better.

It seems they have turned things around at JRM Clips and I will continue to buy from them!

I have sourced other clips in the past, but JRM, is in my opinion is the best to buy.

The finish is good, it is a thicker clip than what I have bought in the past from other vendors; they are well packed, and the customer service is great....I personally deal with "Beth" and she has taken good care of me since my embarssing rant!

I agree. Great people to deal with and they shipped a bulk order of holster clips and thumb break stiffeners within 2 days. The pricing is the best I have seen on the web and the quality of the steel and the finish is fantastic. I will be using JRM Clips exclusively for now on.

Edited by triage1998

So I went to the site and things look nice. It does look like they are not going to be too friendly to me if I call and go I want two of those and one of those...

So my question is: Would one of you (or someone else) be willing to mark them up some, put about as many clips as you can fit in your hand is a flat rate envelope and sell me a few?

Aaron

electrathon send me an e-mail with what you need and I will see what I can send you

I have the 1009 clip and the 175.04 3 hole thumb break stiffeners

email me at kevin@nightingaleleather.com