I have been lucky enough to be able buy the stock and equipment of a shoe repairer who died a couple of years ago. There is more stuff than I could use in 5 lifetimes, the stuff is old but sound, one pack I've opened had a token in it dated 1907. Lots of leather and rubber / plastic soles and heels, nails, you name it stuff stored in boxes so not faded. If you can get to West Yorks (UK) and are interested in some of it, contact me

Cheers

Mike

it is mostly shoe repair stuff

surprised at lack of interest in free stuff, I really have lots of stuff to pass on free to anyone in UK who can use it, soles and heels, nails tacks rivets and other bits and pieces, collect or pay postage! I've also got to start selling some stuff 'cos I need space, I now have 4 outsole stichers, 2 pheonix chain stichers 3 skivers 3 patchers 5 sewing machines, 3 cutting wheels 2 finishing machines, and all this is for a hobby! I've run out of space to work in, so I've got to cut down. if your interested in any of this stuff, message me, I'm not looking for top doller, just a fair price

Hi Mike,

Sent you a pm.

Thanks.