texasfireleather

Needed! Heritage Bluegrass Ez Edger! New/used

I am in search of a Heritage Bluegrass EZ Edger, either the single side edger or the double side edger. I am interested in a new one, or where to purchase one, or a good used one. I do too much edging and I need something to reduce the time I am spending edging when I could be doing something else. Thanks in advance.

post-49852-0-05474000-1414350237.jpg

post-49852-0-23922900-1414350251_thumb.j

Weaver carrys both, if you have a tax # you can setup an account if you don't already have one. Minimum first order is something like $250

Edited by J Hayes

Yea, I contacted them Friday and was told there would be a 10-12 week wait before it's shipped. Plus I just figured I'd browse to see if anyone else had one.

Yeah thats a long wait when ya want it now, have you tried Bruce Johnson?

Edited by J Hayes

I sent Bruce an email. I looked on his website but didn't see one.

There's one on eBay from a good seller - here

I would love some feedback on it. I've been contemplating a buy for a long time.

I finally bought one last spring when Weaver had them on sale. I absolutely love it and worth every penny. It's something I wish I had bought 20 years ago instead of waiting. I just always wondered if it'd pay for itself. I'd say now it paid for itself with just a few uses and my hands would be a lot less crippled now if I had bought all these labor saving bench machines the first few years I was in business. Can't say enough good about it.

That's great! I'm glad to hear some more good words about it. I've heard a lot of people talk about it and the time it saves. Is yours the single side or double side Edger?

That's great! I'm glad to hear some more good words about it. I've heard a lot of people talk about it and the time it saves. Is yours the single side or double side Edger?

Weaver carrys both, if you have a tax # you can setup an account if you don't already have one. Minimum first order is something like $250

it used to be 250.... now its more.

simontuntelder:

I ended up getting in contact with the person selling on eBay and bought it...... Way less than retail at the few other places I was able to find it at. They said they had 1 in Stock and that it was going to ship today. Once I receive it and put it to work, I'll post feedback on the product itself. I've heard nothing but good about them so hopefully that won't change.

Edited by texasfireleather

You will not regret your purchase. Mine does all 4 corners in answer to your question, albeit a little late. I figured the other was double work and with the one I bought, one pass and you're done and on to the next strap. Enjoy, it's a huge time saver, not to mention a hand saver!

You will not regret your purchase. Mine does all 4 corners in answer to your question, albeit a little late. I figured the other was double work and with the one I bought, one pass and you're done and on to the next strap. Enjoy, it's a huge time saver, not to mention a hand saver!

The one I purchased is the single side. I would love to have the one that does all 4 corners but spending more than double than what I spent on this one, just kinda made me sick to my stomach. I can't wait to get it, there is no doubt that it will be a huge time save and a hand saver, even if I have to flip it over and run it back through.

Yeah, a friend of mine bought a machine from him - a splitter if I remember correctly - and had nothing but praise for the seller.

I have been thinking about buying the heritage splitter and the ez edger, but other investments are a bit further up the list right now. Hopefully your review will push the edger up the list :)