glockanator

Business Card Wallet

Does anyone have a business card wallet pattern? Looking for something similar to what Ian Atkins makes in this video...

Making a simple 4 card leather wallet: http://youtu.be/lsgOtVVCQjM

Thanks

Well, the video that you have attached can not be played back through here (something about the video owner having disabled that feature) but I have a pattern for a 3 pocket wallet (it is my own design, but it can be modified real easy by just cutting the two pocket section twice). Don't really have it in format but I could get you the measurements for the parts or maybe even put it into print real quick. I have them on my Etsy Shop (see link below) under the title of The Grab-n-Go Wallet.

Let me know.

NV thanks for the offer. I was really hoping someone has one that is a digital copy so I can have it laser cut out. Thanks again.

Here is one I make from time to time. Pretty Simple. I am attaching a .svg (Inkscape file) and a PDF. The system won't let me upload the .svg vector graphic file, so PM me with your email address if you want it. I designed it to use lace however, you can easily use the same pattern if you want to stitch it.

Chief

Business Card Case.pdf

Edited by Chief31794