Bonadrag12

New To Walking Foot Machines... Can Anyone Tell Me What Model This Is?

I found a seller claiming this is a juki lu-1508n but when I look up that model it looks different from the picture below that she sent me. She's selling it for $800... I think that's a deal, but again I'm new to this and not 100% sure.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

It LOOKS like a Juki DNU-241H-7, but there are several models that look pretty similar. Its certainly *not* a 1508!

-DC

It LOOKS like a Juki DNU-241H-7, but there are several models that look pretty similar. Its certainly *not* a 1508!

-DC

That's what I thought too. Is $800 still a pretty good price for a Juki DNU-241H-7?

If your photo is of the actual machine in question, it looks to be in good shape. You will want to SEE what model it is in reality. The price (and value) depends on if it has any issues, and your confidence in doing your own repairs and upkeep on it. Like any used machine, it needs to be looked over carefully for gotchas....That is the only way to determine if the asking price is reasonable. Machines of that type/class are not uncommon in that general price range.

-DC