Pounder

1/2 Inch Dark Brown Ring

Good Morning:

I am looking for recommendations and suppliers of 1/2 inch dark brown steel rings. I have done the google search and find only curtain rings and other non related items. I need these for a client for hat bands. I look forward to seeing replies.

Pounder

Try here, there is a color chart and it shows a couple of colors that might work for you. http://www.strapworks.com/Metal_O_Ring_p/mor.htm

Edited by camano ridge

Camano Ridge

Thanks, just what I needed, don't see a dark brown color so the customer may have to compromise. Again thanks.

Pounder

You might look at the Oxblood. Con't tell for sure on a computer monitor but it looks dark reddish brown.

Looked at the Oxblood, could not tell if it was a dark brown or a dark red. Fortunately the customer called and had a change of heart and decided to go with black instead, good thing I give three days before ordering for cases such as this. Did place an order for 50 as the price was good. Again thanks for the connection, this one goes in my book of contacts.

we have metal ring too.