Hello all, new to this forum, but have gained quite a lot of insight already, so much information on here.

I have been sewing interiors for my classic car restorations, as well as many other projects of both interesting and mundane nature. I was based in SoCal for 20+ years and have now relocated back to England.

I have used manly on consew 226RB machines, but here in the UK I picked up a Toyota LS2-AD320-202 which may have been a mistake as I am having a hard time finding any information on this machine, can anyone point me in the right direction for obtaining any kind of information on it. I did run a search on this site but it returned nothing.

Thanks for such an informative site, wish I had found it a long time ago!!

Andrew

Contact Toyota direct!!

Hello Darren,

all searches for Toyota industrial only returned the info for their home machines, I will contact them to see if they have any contact info for the industrial machines.

It seems that the Toyota industrial machines were popular in Australia as most of my parts searches point me that way.

Also there is nothing quite like someone's personal knowledge gained from experience using the machine, and as well as any factory type info I was hoping that someone on the forum may have had personal experience with these.

If you are able, post a few pictures of the machine. Many of the industrials are copies of other maker's originals to some extent, so its design may suggest a *family* of machines that is more well known.

-DC

Here are a few pictures of the machine,

post-62128-0-94778900-1432071989_thumb.j

post-62128-0-24198000-1432072013_thumb.j

post-62128-0-48223700-1432072063_thumb.j

Here are a few pictures of the machine,

post-62128-0-94778900-1432071989_thumb.j

post-62128-0-24198000-1432072013_thumb.j

post-62128-0-48223700-1432072063_thumb.j

I could not get your pictures to enlarge, but it looks (from the thumbnails) to be similar to the Mitsubish LS2 series of machines. Do a search on the the Mitsubishi offerings and you will probably find one that is a 100% match.

-DC

Just wondering whether the manual or info was ever found, I also have this machine and would be interested in the manual but cant find anything.

thks