Hi Jonas, very nice bag.

The welts/piping are added because they protect the stitches which get exposed when you turn the bag inside out.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm no longer working for Skindhuset, by the way. So my only affiliation is being an occasional customer there.

Magnificent bag .I very much enjoyed your post !THANK YOU!!!!! If you cut a piece of scrap and put it over your copper rivets with the proper size hole then cut off leaving a little . Then file down flush with the scrap taking care not to damage surrounding leather( bigger scrap piece might be necessary) . Now remove scrap and dome .This gives a very nice finished look and all your posts are the same height . Just a few extra steps make for a very classy finish .I am very impressed with this . WELL DONE !

Your welcome :) Thats very good advice. I will do that the next time I set a rivet.

Hi Jonas, very nice bag.

The welts/piping are added because they protect the stitches which get exposed when you turn the bag inside out.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm no longer working for Skindhuset, by the way. So my only affiliation is being an occasional customer there.

Hi Simon, Thank you and thank you for your advice regarding the leather thickness ;) It's a shame that you no longer work for skindhuset. I liked the service you provided.