Noah

Where can I get metal zippers any length?

I have to replace a broken zipper in a customer's son's backback. It's 43". So I went to weaver's today. She's getting my box ready and I notice all the stuff and ask if directions come with it. No I was told but I'll need to buy the $32. tool to make it all work. What?? For one thing this metal zipper was way too big for the project, and for another, I need something I can use a hammer with. Where can I order a length of metal zipper, the stops, and sliders & use it without buying a special tool? Thanks.

Tandy sells it by the foot, and has the hardware.

hi, Im the zipper queen. Im replacing zippers in something every day of the week it seems if not more. just let me know what you want. Quality zipper has all kinds of zippers, ohio travel bag, tandy and if you google youll find other places for zippers. as for direction I can walk ya through stuff. plus you dont need no fancy tool lol. if you got a plyers n a knippers you got all the tools you need along with some double sidded tape and a heavy duty machine. Broncobuster.

Thanks for the info..

Bronco are you saying YOU might have this? I will get the exact measurements {there's 3 zippers} and I'll contact you. It's a camo cloth bag with the longer one at the top and 2 smaller ones below, for pockets. He wants them all replaced with metal as his son already broke the plastic big one. Thankyou so much! I have a time limit so am thrilled to find these so quickly.

Ive got to make n order soon on zippers again. im gettig low. but you can check any fabric store or if you have any upholstry place around you can also get zippers from them. the fabric store may have the shorter ones for you. Bronc

my local leather supplier has metal zipper by the foot. there are also other local mail order places too.

i would call around or use the people on here.