DannyGray

Pfaff 433-0/6B Rotation

Hi All,

Well I guess I just pick machine that are hard to find information on. The 433 was locked up and I got that fixed without much of a problem. The question I have is what is the proper rotation for this machine?

Pfaff or Singer machine? Pics would help.

glenn

The 433 is like the 234 but with 2nd oil tank on the bottom afaik but I´m not 100% sure. It may have some other technical differences.

What you mean with propper rotation? The max. rpm. it can sew with?

Thanks for reply Constabulary,

By rotation I am referring to does the flywheel turn to the front or rear. I am waiting on needles or I would have tried to check by sewing.

Finally got the needles and it does rotate in the common direction towards the operator. My problem is the feed dogs are running in reverse. they push the material towards the front. I can't find a repair manual for this machine Pfaff 433-0-6B. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks Dan

Have you tried the forward and reverse lever? Better post a picture of your machine - not sure if it has been modified in any kind.

Look for a Pfaff 134 or better Pfaff 234 manual - it should give you some ideas.

Edited by Constabulary

Lever when lifted puts into normal movement. It is working opposite of the way it should.