Keebz

Minaudiere Help

My wife wants me to wrap and line one of these for her in leather I've never done it before and was wondering if anyone could help me out on the process. How do I get the leather around the corners without it creasing? I would really appreciate it. Thanks post-63599-0-89261500-1438142526_thumb.j

Ok thank you. Then do I kinda stretch and glue it in place? Could you point me in the right direction of where I can buy preskived leather?

I would be curious how to do this too. Do you need to remove the decorative trim around the edges to secure the leather beneath them?

Springfield Leather probably can provide the leather you need. What kind of leather are you looking to use? Will it need to be tooled?

yes the black plastic pieces come away from the frame.

My wife wants it so I was looking for something chic

I've never covered a case like that. I do know you need to use thin leather around the .3mm or lower goatskin or calfskin chrome tan from a bookbinding supply store.

me either i seen them on etsy though so I kow its possible to get them covered without folds and creases on the corners