Leather Maid

Attaching Native American Bead Strip To A Carved Leather Belt.

Hi Folks...I am not a beader but have customers in Australia who would like to have carved belts (which I can Do) with native american beads on the belts too. Now, I realise I can source bead strips already made. But, how do I attach, insert, etc. the bead strip onto the leather belt? It is unclear to me, from pictures I have seen, just how these bead strips are attached to the belt...can anyone offer any simple, straightforward and plaintalking advice on how (if possible) this can be done (I am an older fart and intellectually challenged...HA!)....As I said before, if I have to actually use a bead loom to put beads on the belt, then I'm in trouble. I'm principally a carver and tooler but would love to find an economical and practical way to incorporate bead strips on to my belts. Thank, in advance, folks, for any advice you can offer me....Take Care and be happy...Jamie "The Leather Maid" Brisbane Australia

Thank you muchly Thor....Take Care...Jamie