Ray100

Consew 206 Rb1 Stitch Length

Gregg what's your trick to lengthen the stroke on the 206 I have messed with everything I can think of top of the machine that affects the stroke length and some that didn't lol are any of the bushings eccentric that I am over looking ? Any help is appreciated Ty in advance Gregg.

Well I put it back together put it all back to specs to the best of my knowledge adjusted the forward and reverse stitch length got it to match the stitch length to the best of my limited know how lol and the best stitch I was able to get get was a little under 4 ( almost 4), ran 2 bobbins thru it did not break a thread or skip a stitch , she is there , but I am still going to get it tuned up by a mechanic just to let me know if I need any wore parts replaced , it was a pain in the butt doing a lot of trial and error , and looking thru numerous manuals to do the adjustments I kept the specs to the 206 RB-1 but I even looked at the Seiko manual it gave a better explanation on adjustment of the presser feet but thanks to all of you guys , for all the help especially Colt and Gregg who I bought the parts to fix my machine , I might end up selling it down the road since I also have a 226 RB-1 , and save up to get a Seiko STH -8BLD-3 over the 206 RB-5 since the Seiko is still made in Japan. But 1st I have to come up with the money LOL in the mean time start making projects to finance my addiction on sewing machines .