impulse

Coping With A Small Workshop

On 21/02/2016 at 1:18 PM, cdthayer said:

I wonder how many other closet leathercrafters there are out there that we never hear about?

CD in Oklahoma

To all, excuse thread revival but I thought it was warranted, well my ‘working’ workspace is currently the inside size of British tradition telephone box (please see show your workshop thread)

However my table requires upgrade so seeking ideas as my head is scrambled, I do have the option of our modern mini drop leaf kitchen table, however it’s still not sturdy enough for my needs (I’m fussy) I’m considering bolting it to wall but avoided if I can.

So I’m considering seeking an old sewing machine table, the ones which are heavy due to be being fit for purpose however I’m open to any suggestions that’ll fit within the confines of my area, my word working skills aren’t an option either.

This is my humble workstation. An old put it together computer desk.  A place for everything and everything out of place half the time.

5a43f2262e4e9_myworkstation.png.9ba8381cc9cef94bba08b12c99813889.png

Edited by Hawk Scarbrough
writing ommitted

@impulse 

@Hawk Scarbrough 

if you haven't already, you should post your workshop photos on the Show Your Shop thread, you both have very well thought out and organized work spaces.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 2:57 PM, Hawk Scarbrough said:

Yea, I would too, but I don/t shoot my flintlocks much anymore

choose files...Click to choose files.urlchoose files...Click to choose files.url

my work station.png

Just now, Hawk Scarbrough said:

This is my humble workstation, a converted large computer desk.  Surprisingly, it contains just about everything I need or want, with minimum overflow.

my work station.png