Northmount

Power Skiver - Eastern Canada, Ne Usa

There is a kijiji ad in Quebec offering a TAKING TK-801 skiver for $500. The owner keeps replacing the ad each month, so it has been for sale for some months now. Owner will not negotiate price. Seems to be fairly priced considering the new price. And for USA, the current exchange rate is especially favourable.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-commercial-industriel/trois-rivieres/taking-skiver-leather-vinyl-rubber/1111964822?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If it wasn't for $350 shipping to Calgary, I probably would have bought it.

Tom

I saw that too. Without the table the shipping would be 1/2 probably. Will he negotiate if you don't take the table? I would think a big industrial table is a waste of space for this machine anyways. Used tables with clutch motors pop up all the time on kijiji/craigslist for cheep/nearly free. I have been offered 2 free tables in the last 6 months here in Vancouver. I want this machine but i currently already have a 350lb pallet of goodies on a railcar coming to me from Raphaels in Montreal......gotta make that pay for itself first.

I saw that too. Without the table the shipping would be 1/2 probably. Will he negotiate if you don't take the table? I would think a big industrial table is a waste of space for this machine anyways. Used tables with clutch motors pop up all the time on kijiji/craigslist for cheep/nearly free. I have been offered 2 free tables in the last 6 months here in Vancouver. I want this machine but i currently already have a 350lb pallet of goodies on a railcar coming to me from Raphaels in Montreal......gotta make that pay for itself first.

He won't split it up. Didn't want to ship either, but had another shipment he had to put together, so decided he would for this one too.

Good chance for people in the east looking for a skiver to get something reasonable price.

Tom