MuddyClearWaters

Want To Buy: Heavy Thread Stitcher Suggestions? Looking To Sell?

I'm looking to buy a heavy duty stitcher. We mainly need the machine to sew double layers of 2-3oz and 2oz to 12ounce with 277 thread on both sides. I'm partial to the Cowboy 3200. It's price is good and I don't think I need the capabilities of the 3500 and 4500.

I'm very fond of the Singer 7 series machines but The lack of an edge guide and the toothed feed dogs makes me lean towards a new machine.

Is anyone looking to sell a cowboy or Cobra machine or any large bobbin machine like a Singer or Puritan they are looking to sell.

Carson

I´d rather buy a 3200 than a Singer 7. Check the sale section these machines they pop up once in a while.

Not sure if I said that before - your bicycle saddles look awesome - makes me think I could use a new cover for my old FIZIK nisene saddle (the old one with red bump corners). Do you remove the old covers first?

I have a Ferdinand Bull that I like very much. Also have used a Juki which was a very nice stitcher as well. I like the double walking foot.

I´d rather buy a 3200 than a Singer 7. Check the sale section these machines they pop up once in a while.

Not sure if I said that before - your bicycle saddles look awesome - makes me think I could use a new cover for my old FIZIK nisene saddle (the old one with red bump corners). Do you remove the old covers first?

The 3200 seems to be the ticket. Bummer that the feet and accessories are so expensive. Ive used a 4500 and it's nice but over kill for what I do. I need thick thread and large bobbin but not the hight. The smooth feed mech is great too.

If you have tried both machines, go with your gut. See if Bob Kovar at Toledo Industrial can work you some kind of deal on the feet you need. Buy whatever you need in a package, it is most always cheaper.

Art