Anybody made a holster for a NEW CZ P07 with the old CZ P07 DUTY blue gun? The slide changed a good bit, the new one is wider on the top with rounded edges. I get the occasional request but have turned a few down unless they were local. Just thought I would ask here and see. I prefer to just pick up the blue gun, but there isn't one for the new version. They are all for the DUTY.

I didn't even know that they changed the P-07. Looking at the picture, it doesn't appear to me that the slide has changed enough to cause any problems if you use the P-07 Duty mold.

Personally, I'd like to handle one in person to make sure, but I'd bet you're good to go.

I have handled one along side my DUTY mold. I would not make a kydex or hybrid holster for the P07 with the DUTY, period. Leather tends to be more forgiving, which is why I asked. It's SOOOOOO close, lol. Maybe I should have just bought my buddies when he sold it. My concern would be increased wear on the front of the slide. It would not be a problem the other way, but putting a wider slide in a narrower space is going to increase friction there.

OK. Rob had the P09 with the new slide, after some questions between me and Rob then Rob and Rings, he now has the new P07 slide as well. The P09 is the full size and P07 is the compact, like a G17 and G19. Got orders for both so they are inbound now.

OK. Rob had the P09 with the new slide, after some questions between me and Rob then Rob and Rings, he now has the new P07 slide as well. The P09 is the full size and P07 is the compact, like a G17 and G19. Got orders for both so they are inbound now.

I hope this will solve the mystery. You can click the links to go to the items on the site. The CZ's are very confusing due to how close the part numbers range. It seems like some of mold manufacturers name them differently which helps with the confusion. I am pretty sure after some back in forth we now have the pictures matched with the correct gun but if you see an error let me know so we can investigate more.

CZ P-07

New.png

CZ75 P07

Old.1.jpg

CZ P-09

FSCZP09logo.jpg