Uwe

Chandler/adler 67-Gk-373

For sale is a Chandler branded Adler 67-GK373. This machine was made in Germany by Kochs Adler and imported to the US by Chandler. Everything is made by Adler except the Chandler stickers.

I made a few YouTube videos with this machine. One of the videos is a hook timing video which shows the condition of the machine well:

This is an unrestored original in excellent condition. I installed a new throat plate and feed dog.

The presser feet and accessories shown in this picture are included as well:

post-56402-0-47270900-1449803371_thumb.j

I drove all the way from Detroit to Cincinnati to pick this baby up and it pains me a little to put her up for sale. Alas, I have too many machines with nearly identical capabilities and I need to let a few go.

The price is $850 for the head.

I can box her up for shipping if you like, but you'll have to pay for shipping. I'd package her really well with foam pads and a box-within-a-box. The shipping weight is just under 70 lbs and the box has outer dimensions of about 13"x20"x24".

If you're within 100 miles of Detroit, we can arrange pickup or delivery, or meet somewhere in the middle.

If you're near the Detroit area, you have the option of buying this machine in a complete, ready-to-sew setup with a very nice table and servo motor for $975.

Edited by Uwe

Sold