Got bored doing horse blankets and decided since it was Christmas, I would make a new holster for my CZ PO7. Interesting material to work with. Won't edge, difficult to mark a stitch line and when you sew it you have to increase the size of the needle so the thread won't fray. Comments always welcome. Thank you.post-14054-0-80726100-1451389002_thumb.j

Looks Good. Was Curious How This Material Is To Work With

Forget to mention that the finishing touches was done with a Dremel tool.

Good Info.Thanks For Sharing. Now I Need To Get Started On One

My CZ75b holster has a stingray panel inlaid under a leather panel so I didn't have to edge it or stitch it. Just glued it down. Would not work so well in your application. I can only imagine how tough that was to pull off.

Chiefjason,

The only difficult part of making the holster was cutting the stingray. Once I glued it to the leather and finished it with the dremel tool. the rest was a piece of cake. I worn it now for about a week and it holds it's body better than some older holsters that have a lot more wear on them. A year from now I think this holster will have the same body and tension.

FWIW, my Cutco toothed shears made pretty short work of cutting mine. Best thing I found. EMT style shears might work too. The teeth helped it hold onto the stingray instead of slipping on the spines.