LilyLionLabyrinth

Showing Off Acrylic Leather Finishes

So, hello again! It's been a long time. I've moved on from mostly making leather masks, to making journals and jewelry. The past two years, I've mostly been focused on creating my own line of painted leather finishes for Traveler's Notebooks.

It's taken a good while to get the hang of it. Acrylic on masks was easier, since the masks didn't need to open and close and flex all over the place like my journals. Took me a good year to solve all the cracking issues with the paint, but I think the effects are worth it!

post-52279-0-42673200-1455317361_thumb.j

Wow! That is impressive finishes. I like the Galaxy, Copper and Birch but the patterns on some of them are great. liked the pattern on the Autumn red midori. You make some really cool stuff. I think it would look great to do fractured white quartz with gold veins like the lost dutchman matchbox. hint hint

Thank you! I did the Autumn one with Eco-Flo dyes instead of acrylics. I've been wanting to toy with that marbling method some more, actually! (Method...really...it's just dye and a grocery bag, lol).

I had to look up the lost dutchman matchbox. I will *definitely* consider that one for the future! Thanks again. :D