This is a purse that I made with some older Tandy leather I had. The top is cut straight across but does that dip when loaded. I didn't realize that was what would happen. I don't mind but it wasn't the look I was planning for :dunno:. Am I right in thinking I would have to put an outward curve to the top to avoid that another time? I had used the same leathers for an ereader cover a while back and liked the colour and texture combo so thought I would try this. The rolled handles look a bit long for the size of the purse when it is just sitting there, but since I always carry a purse over my shoulder I thought I would accommodate that instead. The only problem I have noticed is that they have a tendency to slide off my shoulder more that a flat strap would. Also, I'm not really happy with the way the zipper goes at the side seam. Should I have designed a wider seam allowance for the part of the seam below the zipper?

post-26880-0-94814300-1455907159_thumb.j

post-26880-0-50196500-1455907174_thumb.j

post-26880-0-02089800-1455907201_thumb.j

You do good work. Much better than the purses I make

Thanks Colt. But like most of us, I think, I see all the things I should have done differently. Sometimes we are our own worst critics and if the recipients of your purses love them, the purse made specially for them and taking their interests into account, then you are doing a good job. I used to do some card design and while I really improved with time and practice, some of my initial cards are still my favourites. They were unique and totally unlike anyone else's, partly because I didn't know the "rules". Same with your purses.