HVLW

Where Can I Get Silver Clasps For Braided Leather Bracelets?

Hello,

I recently saw a braided round leather bracelet I really liked and want to duplicate it. Do you know where I can get the ends/clasp?

so glad you posted this! I'm sure we have what you need, and things you don't know you need yet :-).

In our new P216 catalog (found online at www.ohiotravelbag.com), we have 10 pages of clasps, fittings, adornments, etc.for leather jewelry. We have added so many new clasps. I really love the magnetic ones!

Also, we should be launching our new website within 24-48 hours. It will be so much easier to shop on our new site.Once you are a registered customer, your wholesale prices will be available to you right there. No more price lists!!!

Give me a call if needed. I'm here to help. 440-337-4923

Jackie

Thank you so much Jackie. Yes, I have heard of your company, but honestly the catalog was a bit overwhelming. So, I look forward to seeing the new site! I will definitely be a customer. How do we go ahead in setting up a wholesale account? You can email me at BGA@huntvalleyleatherworks.com Thanks, Brandon

B-101 is what I am looking for right now. I've never braided anything before. How do I know what size round leather lace to get so that once braided, it will fit?