OLDNSLOW

Wheel Gun Molds And Patterns

are there very many of either, to be honest I have not looked. I had a person ask me a few hours ago if I could do one, and I have taken the attitude that if it has been done then I am not reinventing the wheel I might be reinvigorating it with some fresh Ideas but again I don't want to try and reinvent so any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

O n S

Wheel Gun Molds And Patterns, I haven't come across any except for snubbies

If by "wheel guns" you mean revolvers, then molds are available for some of them (which could also be said for semi-autos). Maybe should put a page on my site with a list of where molds are available. Small men who fear competition don't like to share information which is actually USEful to someone - or you'd probably see something l like that here by now.

As for patterns, they're really not that difficult to make.

Oh, for starters, check

duncansoutdoor.com

bunkhousetools.com

http://www.alternateforce.net/bluegunrevolvers.html

Edited by JLSleather

Thanks I appreciate it and concur with your comments JLS, what most don't realize is that there is enough work to go around for all. Especially when it comes to gun related, I mean Obo did not get the best salesman of the century for guns sales for nothing. He has single handedly driven gun sales through the roof, and now that ISIS is here on our shores gun stores cant keep up. And most gun owners will tell ya that they have a drawer full of holsters and are still looking for that one perfect one. And it is our job to help them keep shopping for that one perfect holster, even if it means that they have to buy one or two from you and one or two from me, we got to keep having the exchange of green backs. Build, sell, share, and move forward!