Mujician

Looking For Patterns

Hi, So recently I've been very busy with my new baby girl, but I have also been gleaning lots of information from this forum! I would very much like to make a few things from scratch. Namely a wallet, and a handbag (the latter being for my mum) I have some veg tan leather (although for the handbag I will probably need more, and I also have some lining leather (pig skin)

As well as this - I also have some wallet kits to get to grips with the basics.

What I'd really like to know is where can I find a good pattern to use for my own wallets, and handbags? I feel it would be a little naughty to make templates from the parts of the kits I have. I also think it would be quite tricky to recreate the kits I have bought as one of the includes a plastic press stud and I'm not sure I can get he measurements as it is pre attached. The other kit comes with a pre-made credit card lining bit.

Are there any patterns I can find anywhere out there in the public domain?

Many thanks, Ben

You looking in the wrong forum Go to the pattern forum

Are there any patterns I can find anywhere out there in the public domain?

Patterns and Templates Forum

You can do searches here, see upper right of your screen, or do google searches for leather purse or wallet patterns. Some fabric patterns are good too depending on what you want.

Tom