Boriqua

Maine Thread and weaver thread

I went in a different direction after I bought these. I stitched maybe 2 inches with each of the Maine threads just to see what they looked like and the Spool of weaver is new and unused. I would like to sell them all at once but would be ok with breaking it up.

Maine Thread

.045 Natural, Scarlet and Golden brown

$4.00 each plus shipping

Weaver thread White. This is HEAVY thread. doesn’t say on their web site or on the spool how many feet it is but its a large spool

15.00 plus shipping

Ship to CONUS only and I am fine with paypal.

If you take them all I can ship it priority for 6 bucks.

Thank you for looking!!

Alex

Thread4sale.JPG

Thread4sale%201.JPGIt

Edited by Boriqua

do you recall if the spool was a nylon thread when you ordered, or can you look up what you ordered, I need to get some bonded nylon for my sewing machine in 277 if that is what that is.

Thanks

O n S

Ron

Hey Ron

I apologize .. I should have been more specific. It is a heavy waxed hand sewing thread. I am figuring it is about .045 thick comparing it to my other threads. I cant imagine any machine this stuff would go through! Again .. sorry about that

Alex

not a problem thanks for getting back to me.

Ok .... the coloured threads are gone but the weaver white .. big fat spool for 16.00 shipped first class mail is still available. This is a heavy waxed thread on a virgin unused spool for hand sewing. Priority shipping is extra but I would certainly provide it if you are willing to pay actual shipping. I accept paypal.

Thank you for looking

Alex