Anybody got wunna these they're willing to loan out?  A while back, I started laying out another holster pattern for this gun, this time including a thumb break strap.  But when I went to mold the thing, I got reminded that I BROKE the hammer off of my dummy gun (that's a good day to not be using the REAL gun).  So, I can't really set the position of the snap with out GUESSING.

Now, when I go to make these, I put in the back (usually female) snap parts, but then seat the gun and mark the position of the front (strap side) snap parts.  I just leave the strap a tad long, fold it over the hammer and mark position of the back snap, and then trim the strap as needed.

BUT I GOT NO hammer ;)  ANd I don't know anybody around here using that gun.  I could - I guess - buy another dummy, but this one hasn't  been high enough demand to warrant more than one of that dummy.  

So if you want to LOAN me one, I'll mark my position (pattern already pretty much done), test the thing, return your gun, and send you the pattern for free.   Couple days maybe, and then I'll order another one... either way.

Nobody?  Well, okay.  Duncan's was closed for a few days anyway... guess I'll call 'em up and see have they  got another one. :dunno:

Personally, . . . I'd take the evening, . . . scrounge out an hour and a half or so, . . . find me a piece of 1/4 inch steel plate, . . . start filing and drilling, . . . put two screws through it, . . . and when I got done, . . . that dude would have a hammer.

It isn't that hard, . . . really.

May God bless,

Dwight