pmreed

Singer 132K6 Table abd Pan

Howdy!

i recently acquired a Singer 132K6 sewing machine that I am bringing back to life.

I've searched everywhere but I can't find a supplier for a table top (outside of some folks in Australia).

There's an outfit in L.A. that claims to be able to fit the machine, but after countless emails, and phone call attempts, 

I either get no response, or a general response with an email link to a top, that fails to actually promise a true fit for the 132K6.

The machine requires a pretty large opening - roughly 10" x 20.5".  I did try to modify another older table top myself, but wasn't successful.

Can anyone suggest someone that might be able to provide a table top for thew Singer 132K6, as well as, hopefully, a drip pan?

Thank you very much!

Call Bill's Sewing in Hildebrand,  NC.  Ask for Jones Decker. I dealt with this company for many years.  They build table tops as well as selling sewing machine and parts.

Their telephone number is 1800-4455657.  They have a web site.  good company.  They may need a template of the base of the machine for a cutout.

glenn

Thank you, shoepatcher!  

I have been in contact withWayne, at Bill's, and so far, he has provided outstanding communication and help with making me up a table top and pan.

I hope to receive it this week and really look forward to getting her sewing.

Will keep you posted.