brmax

Thanks, the future, and some new school books

This month the planets must have been right, I met a young fella through a sale item and somehow the item came up from the next State away.

Its seems I was just mentioning in post how some things I missed in sales right here in my state. odd! in a way

Maybe I think in this young ones future the some leather craft will be locked in for more than just this reason, the order was to take this and sell it so you can continue on in schooling when I'm gone shortly he was told. Along with for his use some older saddles he had used and kept in repair before acquiring this new machine he wanted for a good while to hobby with.

Well this then 2 year old Cobra 4 finally parted ways now after and at the 3rd year of college from the uncovering to sell and my luck to see the strategically placed ad and purchase.

I hope the interaction with the sale and thanking this fella, now a 3rd year student and part of our military the appreciation I have for his service. If that sale is not a kicker the opportunity to meet this great youngster and make the sale was a home place on Old Historic Rte 66

To his his uncle, rest in peace

Thanks Floyd