Mt.Hope, OH 44660

Wickett and Craig

814-236-2220

120 Cooper Rd

Curwensville, PA 16833

www.wickett-craig.com

twhse@wickett-craig.com

Edited by wildrose

Glad to see that Berman is still around. I haven't heard anything about them since Hidecrafters bought them a couple of years ago. They were the first mail order place that I ever ordered from and really enjoyed their selection of items.

Glad to see that Berman is still around. I haven't heard anything about them since Hidecrafters bought them a couple of years ago. They were the first mail order place that I ever ordered from and really enjoyed their selection of items.

I THINK that they are, I'd had this file saved for a while. I've ordered from them in the past, but it's been a few years ago.

C.S. Osborne & Co.

Fiebing Company, Inc.

HideCrafter Leathercraft

The Leather Factory

Leather, Suede, Skins, Inc.

Ohio Travel Bag

Siegel of California

Smith & Co.

Tandy Leather Company Direct

Texas Wholesale Leather, Inc.

Springfield Leather Kevin can find anything, full line of leather and supplies

Crazy Crow beads and regalia supplies, lots of hard to find items, and novelties

Brettuns Village Leather sign up for the newsletter, even if you never buy a thing here.

Amen on the Brettuns newsletter - Joe T told me about them and I laughed myself practically off the chair reading it!

Edited by wildrose

Some of these may be repeats, but all are good sources for Leather, Leathercraft Supplies, dyes, stains etc.

Hope some find it useful

Standing Bear's Trading Post - Carries supplies from: Tandy Leather - Hidecrafters - Crazy Crow & More!

C.S. Osborne & Co.

Fiebing Company, Inc. - Dyes and Stains, Leather Care

Goliger Leather Company - Ventura California source for Leather Hides and Skins

Siegel of California

Is Weaver still a business-only supplier, or can hobbyists like me actually order from them these days?

-J

They want to be wholesale only. As far as I know you can order as long as you meet the minimum. Not sure what that is but I think it is 50 or 75 dollars. We are in the system from before the days they discouraged all sales. You may find they will require you to be a business but if they have what you can not get any place else then it would be worth the call to them.

Tom Katzke

Central Oregon

What I was told when I tried to order from Weaver about a year ago is that you must provide them with a proof of business license, tax number, etc. because Ohio law mandates that they cannot sell otherwise - e.g. retail. I found this to be very helpful. They don't care what kind of business they sell to. If you know someone with a business license that'll let you use their # you should be able to order whatever you need. They didn't volunteer the later but when I asked that's what I was told. It's worth a phone call.