rehtaelleather

Stitching and/or sewing help in Massachusetts

Looking for stitching and/or sewing help (contract based) for a consumer leather product in the next few months to half a year. In Massachusetts, preferably within an hour or two of the Blackstone Valley area.

Thanks!

What kind of products are you referring too? Clothing? Belts? Holsters? Bags? Footwear? All are different specialties and require different equipment and skills. There are multiple people on here that between them can do most anything you need, some are set up to make in large quantity as well. Some more details on the type of work and potential volume would help with your search I suspect. Most here can make 5 belts the way they are setup, 500 is a different story.

Good points, here are more details.

We're a small startup. This is the first product we're bringing to market. I can't give many details about the product here - I can say that it's kind of like a hand-tool holster. We have 1 prototype that we've been testing for a few months that was made out of 6-7oz veg-tanned leather. This first prototype has hand-stiching. We are looking to make maybe around 200 in the next half a year or so. Possibly machine-sewing could speed things up - I don't know. Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Thanks!