CaptQuirk

Chest Holster, Scoped Super BlackHawk

A member on another forum needed a left hand holster for his hunting pistol. One of the places he went to said it would be a custom job, take an extra 6 weeks, cost more, and no warranty or returns. So, I stepped in and helped him out. First time working with a scoped pistol, and a first time chest rig. While I was working it out on paper, I got an idea for something different, and he was all for it. Holster is made with 5-6 oz inside and out, and 6 points of adjustment for maximum options. Medium brown Fiebings dye with a touch of saddle tan, and dark brown Fiebings around the edges.

The holster can also unsnap from the harness, and be worn on a belt.

chest holster.jpg

chest holster 2.jpg

Edited by CaptQuirk

Awesome.

Very Nice

Looks great and the multi use of it is a great idea.  I'm sure the customer was thrilled with the work.

Stu

Thanks guys! Stu, the customer was really happy, and was nice enough to let me go with the skull idea. Being able to adjust it for many positions, plus being able to wear it on a belt, just seemed natural- get the most out of it. Believe it or not, it wasn't the scope, or even the chest mount that was hard. It was the overall length of the pistol that presented the challenge. Almost 17" long by itself, I told the customer he might want to put on some mass, to provide enough room to wear it!