Stitchyfingers

I have a juki 783 buttonhole machine, a REESE 104 keyhole machine, 2 brother e-40 machines, a singer 300w201, a singer 300 u205, and a few more. I'm selling cheap compared to anything I've found.

20170108_184938.jpg

I am interested in your Keyhole buttonholer. Is it 100% and sewing? Do you have some photos of it? What is your asking price?

Thanks

Jason

Yes, it is 100 percent.  It is currently powered by a 3 phase motor.  I am Perfectly happy swapping it out for whatever motor u want. I have a 110 or 220 I'll send pics, and the identical machines have sold on ebay and another site for $3600. I would sell it for $1000 tomorrow.  If I have to move it I'm keeping it. are u close to Springfield mo? 

20170108_184855.jpg

I live in the Kansas City area.

Can this sew different size Keyholes?

Is this cut before or cut after?

Does this install a gimp thread?

Can you send pictures or video of current production?

Email me direct at alexanderdyer42@gmail.com

Thanks

Hello again,  I sent u some emails with pics, that's easier to do!  Lol i would like to talk to u, my number is 4172397875 I have to move and don't want to move them. I have a fortune in all them, ill give u the whole setup for 3000 includes all I've listed on email except dtn-122. U can easily get around  $15,000 out of them,  I just don't have time. Please let me know immediately if u r interested,  I'm storing them tonight,  I have no choice. thank u!!! 

Yes can sew many different sizes, cuts after, yes on gimp, lol