Please don't mind the savage-like stitching job, this was the first ever thing I made of leather and had no idea about thread sizing and diagonal saddle stitching, I used too fat of a thread so when I crossed through the hole it went through itself and became all crooked. I also screwed up and should have had the middle be a pocket. You live, you learn, right? Lol. 

20170114_174509.jpg

20170114_174515.jpg

20170114_174557.jpg

20170114_174450.jpg

Edited by DanielToby

Look really good for a first thing you done with leather. And looks like good starting point to just get better and better. You live and you learn indeed :)

Take a look att this walkthrough i made a few week back at customers request. It might be good for picking up a few tricks, who knows. http://imgur.com/gallery/OOEVW

15 minutes ago, BeercuelsTheSecond said:

Look really good for a first thing you done with leather. And looks like good starting point to just get better and better. You live and you learn indeed :)

Take a look att this walkthrough i made a few week back at customers request. It might be good for picking up a few tricks, who knows. http://imgur.com/gallery/OOEVW

That looks absolutely clean, love it!

12 minutes ago, DanielToby said:

That looks absolutely clean, love it!

Thanks! I started about 5 months ago with leather. So from my short experience and seeing your first project i think you will get there as well :)

Edited by BeercuelsTheSecond
miss spell

That's really good for 5 months in the craft!

I hope so, I'm a perfectionist in everything I do, so this first ones mistakes will never be repeated again. #2 should be near perfect, and #3 should be perfect.