mliebs8

Couple of 1911 holsters I just finished

Here's a couple of 1911 holsters I just finished for a Kimber full size and Kimber Ultra Carry. Once again my picture taking leaves alot to be desired but you can get the basic idea.

DSCN2354.jpg

DSCN2355.jpg

Very nice!

What can you tell me about the snaps? They look very unique.

Those are very nice, I like.

As soon as I finish a couple of projects I gotta make one like those for my carry gun. Been wanting one for a while.

Absolutely beautiful work. Keep working with the leather and let other people take good pictures!

Thanks for the comments. The snaps are pull the dot, I buy them direct from dot fastners so they actually say pull the dot on them.

Very nice looking holsters. I am also interested in the snaps but checked the website only to find that you have to buy in bulk. Does anyone know where to get them in like packs of 6 or so?

Very nice looking holsters. I am also interested in the snaps but checked the website only to find that you have to buy in bulk. Does anyone know where to get them in like packs of 6 or so?

To set this type of snap properly you need the die made for the snap. The die is very pricey so doing only a dozen or so would not really work. You can set them by hand or with a cheaper die but it is best to use the proper die.

They look good.

Lovely work!

Karl