owenzachary

Consew 287RB-2 For Sale

Cross-country move coming up and I've had to scale down my machines (industrial and vintage ones).  My Consew does not get a lot of use just because of a change in materials I am using. It's just too much, so she needs to find a new home.  She comes fully assembled and ready to go.

It is 5 years old, in mint condition and was not heavily used. Often only once or twice a week.  No rusting, stains, dents or missing parts.  There is a foot petal/attachments, small machine tools and extra parts that came with the machine that were never used.  There are several booklets that come with it as well.

The machine was updated with a servo motor and is securely attached to it's worktable (which is in mint condition).  Machine itself works great and I have needles in 5 sizes and thread from 69-138 included, along with a handful of XL bobbins.

I have had this in my basement studio for the past 5 years.  Air conditioned and smoke free.  It is VERY heavy and I am unable to ship so a few people might need to help bring it up stairs for transport. (I am outside of Syracuse, NY)

From Consew site: "Heavy Duty Cylinder Arm, Single Needle, Drop Feed, Needle Feed, Walking Foot, Alternating Pressure Feet, Lockstitch Machine  With: Walking Foot, Centra-Lube Semi-Automatic Lubrication System, Vertical Axis Rotary Hook, Reverse Feed, Safety Clutch   

More Specifics here:  http://www.consew.com/View/Consew-Model-287RB-2

Retail with all extras was around $3500.  I'm willing to part with it for $1800.

IMG_6761.JPG

IMG_6762.JPG

IMG_6763.JPG

IMG_6764.JPG

IMG_6765.JPG

7 minutes ago, kellyblues said:

Where are you located ?

......(am outside of Syracuse, NY)....

5 hours ago, bikermutt07 said:

......(am outside of Syracuse, NY)....

I was surfing on my phone, I see that now that I'm on a desktop..........

No worries.