rawdata

Pfaff 23-9

Hi friends,
I am in possession of a Claes Patent Elastic, where key components are missing.
So I bought a Pfaff 23-9 yesterday. A great machine, but I can not find any information about it.
Does anyone have information about this machine?
Thanks in advance,
Marc

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

Its close to the Singer 17 and is the predecessor of the Pfaff 25 (followed by Pfaff 28). I have a German manual for the Pfaff 25. Weak point on Pfaff 23, 25, 28 are the needle plates, if the needle hole brakes off a new plate cost a fortune if available at all. Last one I have seen in France was over 200€ or so. So be careful with the foot, don´t let it bang on the needle plate.

also available from strima..who are are cheaper ( not by much , but every little helps )
http://www.strima.com/91-046-280-04-004-pfaff-needle-nahradni-dil-c-x-2-4/item/641089/
HTH

Edited by mikesc

Dne 12. 3. 2017 v 16:29 Policejní sbor řekl:

Good day. I have a store with leather, tools and everything else that goes with it. I received a thank you gift from the customer pfaff 23-9. It is functional, but it would still need guidance. I can also request instructions for this machine. Thank you.

23 hours ago, Budweis said:

Good day. I have a store with leather, tools and everything else that goes with it. I received a thank you gift from the customer pfaff 23-9. It is functional, but it would still need guidance. I can also request instructions for this machine. Thank you.

I now have a Pfaff 23(w/o reverse) manual in German language - send me PM if interested. Other than this look for a Singer 17-16 manual (or similar).

Edited by Constabulary

On 10/8/2023 at 10:23 AM, Constabulary said:

I now have a Pfaff 23(w/o reverse) manual in German language - send me PM if interested. Other than this look for a Singer 17-16 manual (or similar).

Hi Constabulary! May I have a copy of the manual please? 

Kind regards,

Eszter