Anyone of you take up Siegels offer to try out Sedgwick Conditioner? I did and just tried it. To early to tell how it works but I did notice a distinctive smell. Send me a PM if you do not want to make a public comment. Tom Katzke Central Oregon

[quote name='Tom Katzke'

Hello Tom

Please post your opinions and conclusions of the conditioner after you have had a fair amount of time to evaluate it. Thats what I love about these groups, It is so easy to learn new things if you ask.

Kind Regards

Blake

Well, Tom, it's been a few months. ;) How do you like the conditioner? I'm interested to hear what it's like. . .

Edited by Leather Bum

a wonderful cream, i use regulary, i LOVE it. I do not recommend for carved area as the cream leave a white residue if not heated properly(maybe could be pre-heated over heat source then apply liquid). Perfect for bridles and saddlery. This cream is claimed by the tannery to be what they use in the feeding process of the skin (JE Sedgwick of england, exquisite leathers) no petroleum oils in it.

I apply with my finger it help the cream to heat and penetrate well. You wait some time them buff with a piece of scrap sheepskin then it shine like new (on the grain side). To be applied on the flesh too!

I dont know what you mean about the smell but my husband also tell me it smell something stange. I do not think that, i like the smell of the cream, it is natural oils and grease, there is a good smell of bee wax in it. Natural grease are sure scented, we are so use to perfume and raffinated products.