Chief Filipino

Leather Guild Start Up Tucson, AZ

Any fellow crafters in the Tucson and surrounding areas:

The local Tucson Tandy Leather has offered their space as a meeting spot for leather crafters to start a guild for the Tucson area! They are inviting crafters to the first meeting next Tuesday, May 23, 2017 from 6pm-8pm. I think it would be great to meet with people and see what they have done. It's like a leatherworker.net in real life! I am pretty sure I will be able to attend and I will pass on this site to anyone who would like more information. I truly appreciate all of your input! 

Here is the info from their flyer:

Tandy Leather Factory

3455 S Palo Verde Dr. #167

Tucson, AZ 85713

Please RSVP: 520-519-0750

Please bring a project that you have finished or one that you are working on. We will be meeting to get your input on developing a leatherworking guild for the Tucson area. This is a great opportunity to share skills and knowledge with fellow leatherworkers of all skill levels from beginner to professional. 

If you are interested in leadership please let Kathy at Tandy know. Please know that Tandy would love to house all future guild meetings, but that this guild will be established and maintained by those who attend. Tandy will be open during whatever hours your establish for guild meetings. 

On 5/18/2017 at 5:00 PM, kiwican said:

Good luck man!

Thanks! Hopefully it goes well. There are some really great crafters out here!