Must be pretty new?? .... never seen it before, but thought I better try it.  

Just send PayPal for your subscription and I'll be glad to clue you in.  Nah.. I'm jus' playin' :rofl:

Looks to be somewhere between dark brown and the chocolate - at least by the picture on teh bottle.  I'll post something once I get the chance to use it...

I did a belt with it a few months back. And a wallet. Really like it. No red to it at all.

Gotno pic of the belt? I haven't opened the bottle yet, but couldn't stand the idea there was a color on the shelf I aint tried :o

Pics aren't great. But it's a dark rich brown without the reds and oranges of the dark brown. Darker than chocolate. The belt is a double 3 oz. The wallet body is a 5 oz. Both Tandy leather. Dunno if any of this helps.lol 

received_10203737546074453.jpeg

DARKER than chocolate?  Yikes.  Maybe I'll do these straps in walnut? :crazy:

Thanks for the pics!

Edited by JLSleather

I have been using it for a while, I love it. I add a little red to get a reddish hilight. 

Jim

2 hours ago, Jimmy McLaughlin said:

I have been using it for a while, I love it. I add a little red to get a reddish hilight. 

Jim

I like it because there is no reddish hi light.lol

LOL I had to make a belt for a friend and he wanted a brownish red look. I went with the Mahogany and added OX Blood. I only used an eye dropper full to about 4 oz Mahogany. We belong to a metal detecting club. When they say his belt, I had about another five people ask for the same color.I made one for myself, it came out nice.

Jim