hereward

Just started

Quick hello from NW UK. Just started leatherworking with the main intention to bring a unique motorcycle bag idea to fruition. I'm currently just practicing my basic techniques after a great short course. This art is addictive beyond my initial thoughts. 

I'd like to see what your new ideas for your motorcycle bags looks like. (pictures).

I've just cleared my cutting table after doing of a batch of nylon bags for grocery shopping.  They have outlawed single use plastic grocery shopping bag here in southern California. Now id like to get back to a leather bag. Probably a small, ladies backpack/purse type thing.  Its still in my head. I've just got my new twin needle pfaff 142-6 set up with servo and a speed reducer so its ready to do leather.  It came with 1/4 inch needle gage and I'm hioing that won't be too narrow. I also have a new $80 pfaff 230-260 that I got working and I'm very impressed with this little machine.  I was able to put nylon webbing handles on my grocery bags using a "satin stitch" with that little machine. It did sound like I was running a lawn mower though. Let us see what you motorcycle bags look like ...... Pictures  

15058368705891431516337.jpg

1505837444531-1442095590.jpg

1505837611240-44109989.jpg