RKCrowe

Aiskaer White Steel Stitch Irons

I just bought these off Amazon. They were inexpensive, no more than $15.00. With the thinking; if they are bad just toss them and keep looking.

My thoughts: they are small and could get lost in bigger hands ( I’m a ML golf glove). I have used them a couple times with no problems. A little polishing helped. They have a smaller hole and better tine angle than the Crafttool Pro 3.5 mm from Tandy and much better than the regular Crafttool. 

Hope this helps a little. 

Richard

0F81B103-0045-4652-B03C-ED7236CB87E3.jpeg

4A51B868-AC86-4CFE-AF06-C33F5C428202.jpeg

D7A9E35C-DD95-44EA-B192-92C323613ED8.jpeg

I looked these up on Amazon. They list several brands & makes of stitching chisels all very cheap at about £10 to £12 for a set. They have generally favourable reviews though a couple mention they can be improved by polishing the prongs, which is not surprising at that price They were in 4mm & 5mm spacing

Amazon's related prompts had some nylon mauls, also cheap at about £10. Again mostly favourable reviews, though both these and the chisels included a couple of one star critical ones. Try 'Ignipion wooden handle nylon hammer'

I don't do any stamping or tooling, and I'm happy enough with my hide hammer, but at that price I might just try a set of chisels