Roy Davis

Several Machines for sale - Adler - 7 class - Landis 16

We are needing the space more than we are needing these machines.  We have been storing them "in case we ever need them" all are dirty and have been stored for YEARS - but believe to be in good working order. Let us know which machine you are interested in and we will get you more information. Will be adding pictures as i go - As stated believe to ALL be in good working order - Being sold as is - i will make any of them sewn off for a few $ more.  Note pictures are of two Different Lanes 16's.  

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

IMG_1291.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1294.JPG

You need to post your location so members have an idea where they would be coming from and a price for the items as well.

4 hours ago, Roy Davis said:

We are needing the space more than we are needing these machines.  We have been storing them "in case we ever need them" all are dirty and have been stored for YEARS - but believe to be in good working order. Let us know which machine you are interested in and we will get you more information. Will be adding pictures as i go - As stated believe to ALL be in good working order - Being sold as is - i will make any of them sewn off for a few $ more.  Note pictures are of two Different Lanes 16's.  

Roy Davis, Please read and abide by the market place rules, http://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/70-announcements/

Tom