spaz12gg

Need help. Which machine is this.

I found this one really cheap, its working and dealer gives 1 year guarantee. im thinking buying it but cant found which model is this. Dealer told me its union but thats all, no model info.

02.jpg

dikiş mak.jpg

I would assume a Singer 45K clone made by NECCHI in Italy. Why NECCHI? Because their hand wheel is distinctive but thats just what I recall.

I´m sure Singer45K parts and accessories will work with this machines. Machine has reverse by the way.

without problem - foot lift should be approx 12-14mm so it should be able to handle 10-12mm thick materials. This type of machine works best with thread from size 20 (metric) onward. Don´t buy it untested - check with the seller and test sew it with the thread and leather you want to sew with. This type of machine usually is very reliable and long lasting. Equivalents are the Singer 45K, Adler 4, Adler 104, Claes 212 - just to give you some comparable models.

You probably want to add a speed reducer pulley system for reducing the sewing speed.

Edited by Constabulary

Ty soo much , i will replace it with servo motor with speed control  i have it on my current Taking Tk335, i think it will help with speed. its got 750watt power

Edited by spaz12gg

This is not a walking foot machine. This is a "plain" drop feed machine with with Roller foot and they often have a quite aggressive feed dog so it is possible that the feed dog will leave marks on the underside of the leather. Just keep that in mind.

Dealer also give me normal foot is it change feed dog agresiveness isue ? or is there any other way to prevent that

This machine is a copy of the Singer 45 (may be the Shuttle barrel is a little different???) It was built in the USSR about 70s-90s in the former Singer factory before the revolution.
It is class 23. You can Google
https://www.google.ru/search?q=пмз+23&newwindow=1&client=opera&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjG5427idjYAhVISZoKHbBpDrcQ_AUICSgA&biw=1024&bih=711&dpr=1.25

Class "23" is written here.

Новый точечный рисунок.jpg

if it is Russian I cannot make further commends regarding parts - sorry!  Never touched a Russian sewing machine.

If it's made in USSR, I would stay away - horrible quality, very tricky and hard to tune products. I had a horrible experience with their Veritas and Podolsk brands stitchers and sergers.