I figure I have been lurking for long enough and I should post a couple pictures of holsters I finished for a customer and his son last week. I am still working on getting my coloring consistent but I like how these turned out.

Just want to say that you guys are seriously talented and have set a very high standard to achieve. 

Any critique of the holsters is appreciated. 

IMG_0569.jpg

trent1-resize.jpg

Edited by Gus90
add photos

Hi Gus - nice looking holsters!  Only comments I have are that I am not a fan of using rivets at the corners as reinforcement.  I think the glue and stitching is sufficient to keep the holster together.  The middle holster retaining strap could use a slightly longer strap to make it easier to grab.  Good job!

Gary

Like Gary I like the holsters but am not a fan of rivets.   Somewhere on youtube is a video that shows the holding strength of rivets verses stitching.  As I recall the rivets were no stronger than stitching.  But it took a lot more force than you should ever encounter on normal holster use.  

Good job, and thanks for sharing.