Hello all,

I bought a ton of Riri zippers and have too many at the moment for me to use on all my own projects, Id like to sell a few of them to help recover the cost. I have them in several finishes in a few sizes, asking $10 each. If multiples are bought, I'll throw in some extra (: Some of these zipper pulls are more than $15 online. Zippers can be trimmed to size you need. I'll post pictures soon, let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Dan

I've been looking for Riri zippers in sizes 8 and 10 with metal black teeth if you have any

What sizes and colors do you have?  Look forward to the pictures.

21 hours ago, chuckgaudette said:

I've been looking for Riri zippers in sizes 8 and 10 with metal black teeth if you have any

I don't have any in size 8 or 10, but do have some black teeth on m4 with the zuff pull.

Here is the selection, mostly m4 size with varied lengths. Length works for jackets, ends pull apart. The 2 m6 sizes I have are in a copper/nickle finish with a teardrop pull, with white and cream nylon. I have a few other colors with the clear, not a big fan of them. I have a bunch of each, $10 per 

IMG_20180630_114220176-816x459.jpg