mafaya2

Hello, from Brooks, KY

Just a quick hello,

Nothing long or drawn-out, I'm an Army veteran, I now drive an 18 wheeler (flatbed) over the road.

I started trying leather as a hobby about a year ago, (and im impressed with all the scrap I've been able to make -Ha)! so far I've made simple things, couple of old style gun belt, and holsters, flat style MC solo seat, passenger seat, and just now a wallet. Oh yeah and a sissy bar bag that looks like the dog chewed on it for about a week (and I don't even have a dog).

IMG_2698.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

(hope pic turned out)? I'll have to work on it!

This is a gold mine of information, it's hard to find a place where help, and ideas, are shared anymore.

That's it. I just wanted to say hi, do a test post, put a pic. of wallet up too.

Thanks to everyone.

Just a quick hello,

Nothing long or drawn-out, I'm an Army veteran, I now drive an 18 wheeler (flatbed) over the road.

I started trying leather as a hobby about a year ago, (and im impressed with all the scrap I've been able to make -Ha)! so far I've made simple things, couple of old style gun belt, and holsters, flat style MC solo seat, passenger seat, and just now a wallet. Oh yeah and a sissy bar bag that looks like the dog chewed on it for about a week (and I don't even have a dog).

IMG_2698.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

(hope pic turned out)? I'll have to work on it!

THE H D IS A SHARP LOOKING FONT WHERE DID THAT COME FROM ?

WELCOME AND DO COME BACK......

This is a gold mine of information, it's hard to find a place where help, and ideas, are shared anymore.

That's it. I just wanted to say hi, do a test post, put a pic. of wallet up too.

Thanks to everyone.

Edited by Luke Hatley

Welcome! and Nice Wallet!

Hey, Luke

I got the font off of Dafont.com Font name is Oklahoma.

:welcome: neighbor. You'll enjoy it here. Nice work.