Guest A.S. Phillips

Looking to Commission Custom V for Vendetta Costume Belt

Guest A.S. Phillips

Hello everyone!

I’ve never commissioned a specialty item like this before so I apologize upfront for any error in customs.  I live in the Kansas City area and am looking for someone to fabricate the belt that Hugo Weaving wears in the V for Vendetta film.  The person doesn’t have to be local, I am comfortable with working with someone long-distance, but still preferably in the North American continent. 

There are several forum posts that detail the process for creating the belt and the buckle can be supplied from places like Etsy if necessary.

Thanks!

Could you post pictures of what you're looking for? I googled it and there are allot of cosplay plastic belts and leather belts, belts with daggers etc... I'd need an idea of how you're planning to use this, ie, one time dress up or daily use, utility etc...I'm originally from just outside of Sedalia but have lived in Louisiana for about 20 years now... So if you're open to working with shipping I could do one.

Guest A.S. Phillips

I’d be looking for something durable and accurate; multiple uses over a long period of time.  The belt has a unique shape to it, the best source I’ve been able to find for examples is from a replica costume forum called The RPF.

The RPF - V for Vendetta Belt WiP

I suggest you join this forum to access pm and post pictures...I spend more time than I should on here and don't have the time to search through another forum trying to find pictures and still maybe miss what you're looking for ;-)